Sunday, January 12, 2014

Example write the Acknowledgement.

would like to express the deepest appreciation to my committee chair Professor _________, who has shown the attitude and the substance of a genius: he continually and persuasively conveyed a spirit of adventure in regard to research and scholarship, and an excitement in regard to teaching. Without his supervision and constant help this dissertation would not have been possible.


I would like to thank my committee members, Professor _______ and Professor _______, whose work demonstrated to me that concern for global affairs supported by an “engagement” in comparative literature and modern technology, should always transcend academia and provide a quest for our times.


In addition, a thank you to Professor _________, who introduced me to Linguistics, and whose passion for the “underlying structures” had lasting effect? I thank the University of _______ for consent to include copyrighted pictures as a part of my dissertation. I also thank ___ Press for permission to include Chapter 5 of my dissertation, which was originally published in ____ Journal. I also want to thank to _______ Foundation for their financial support granted through pre-doctoral fellowship.


The author wishes to thank several people. I would like to thank my partner, Marta, for her love, kindness and support she has shown during the past two years it has taken me to finalize this thesis. Furthermore I would also like to thank my parents for their endless love and support. I would like to thank Dr. Smith as well for his assistance and guidance with this paper. Last but not least, I would like to thank Monster Inc. and my supervisor Alicia Backs for letting me to use this issue for my thesis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment