Saturday, December 28, 2013

Letter of Submission.

Date: ******
Course instructor Name
Course Instructor
School of Business Studies
Southeast University
Banani, Dhaka.

Sub: Submission of Assignment

Dear Madam/Sir,

This is my pleasure to submit my assignment on “Topics Name” which I was assigned. It was a great opportunity for me to acquire knowledge and experience in respect of the functions, procedures and operational activity, other than my topic of study.

I have concentrated my best efforts to achieve the objectives of the assignment study and hope my endeavor will serve the purpose. However, I will always be ready to provide any further clarification that you may require.

Yours Sincerely on behalf on "Group Name"
Name
ID: *********70
Batch Number: **
Section: **

Southeast University

0 comments:

Post a Comment