Saturday, December 28, 2013

Letter For Part-time Job.

18th April 2012

Director
Tran’s Atlantic co.
Khilkhet
Dhaka-1229

Subject: Prayer for the post of a part-time executive in the evening.

Dear Sir,

With reference to your advertisement published in “The Daily Today” on 12th April 2012 for the post of a young, dynamic and energetic person who is willing to work as a part-time executive in the evening, I want to offer myself as a candidate for the same and finish the following particulars for favor of your kind perusal and sympathetic consideration.

We know that “Tran’s Atlantic” is well renowned company. And it has good reputation in present market. So I want to be a member of this company as a part-time executive. Now, I am studying in BBA at South-East University and I am a first year student. I have completed two semesters. I have completed two semesters.
 From my previous semester I have learnt about diagnosing the multi-dimensional problems of business organization and how to make the right decisions for the right actions to handle problems from principles of management courses. I am a member of marketing club, computer and communication club. As I worked with sports club, cultural organization and social welfare club in college I developed strong organizational and service skills. As a student of business studies, I know how to execute a company. I believe my strong voluntary experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for the position.

Enclosed is my resume for your consideration. I took forward to talk with you to discuss your needs and qualifications. Thanks you for your valuable time and consideration.

Very truly yours
-------------------

Nazmul Islam Shohel 

0 comments:

Post a Comment